- This event has passed.
Diocese of Venice, FL Day of Reflection St. Isabel
March 5 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 pm
Join me and the women of St. Isabel Catholic Church for a gathering of The Society of Bread and Roses
The Society of Bread & Roses
Our Mission is to be Women who strive to learn and understand our Catholic faith, who are united in prayer through our devotion to the Eucharist and honor of the Blessed Mother, to be faithful and good stewardesses of our parish after the imitation of St. Isabel our namesake, and to live in unity as sisters, bound by friendship and charity, to live the gospel message in both word and deed, that we might strengthen and inspire our Parish family.
- To foster, encourage, and strengthen our Parish family.
- To assist our Parish through personal and financial contributions.
- To provide a forum for all women of our Parish to work together in spiritual growth and offer both social and outreach opportunities.
Programs and opportunities
The Society of Bread and Roses meets on the First Thursday of the month from October through May, immediately after Mass and Adoration. Meetings feature an informative programs, social interaction, and refreshments. Some of our activities include:
- Women’s Retreats, Masses and Novenas
- Assist with many Parish Events and Hospitality
- To provide service to the parish and local catholic agencies in need
- Help with Liturgical Ministries
- Assist with St. Isabel Parish Fundraising needs
- Members of the Bread & Roses sponsor inspirational talks